Claydon House

Claydon House
Claydon House Gardens

Saturday 22 December 2007

Merry Christmas to All

I would like to wish all visitors to this Blog a very Merry Christmas and every good wish for 2008.

I has been an exciting year for me as I have become a new Councillor on the Aylesbury Vale District Council and there has certainly been a lot to learn. One of the highlights was Steeple
Claydon winning the Best Kept Village award; the village football team is doing very well too.
I hope to continue to get to know the local residents and their concerns and to take up issues
on their behalf.

A very Happy Christmas to all.

No comments:

Steeple Claydon spire seen through oak trees

Steeple Claydon spire seen through oak trees

Map of Claydon Station

Meeting our local PCSO

Meeting our local PCSO

Supporting our local businesses

Supporting our local businesses

With anti HS2 campaigners in Calvert